UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Thuvia Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 3276  
Subject: Library Date: 6/11/2002 8:32 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Went to the library and paid my $6.50 late fee. Being in a sour mood, I walked out with only one book, essays by Mordecai Richler -- Dispatches from the Sporting Life. What an entertaining writer. Perked me right up.

Thuvia
Print the post Back To Top
Author: skybluewater Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 997 of 3276
Subject: Re: Library Date: 6/11/2002 11:26 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
ONLY a $6.50 late fee? Mine are usually in the $20-$30 range.;-)

Erik, who checks out way too many books, and keeps them way too long.

Author: Thuvia Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 999 of 3276
Subject: Re: Library Date: 6/12/2002 12:19 AM
I'm pretty good about taking them back and getting them re-renewed. After the third or fourth time of renewing but not reading, I finally give up.

Wine and War was the last book so treated.

Thuvia

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement