UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 757465  
Subject: Librul bill to repeal presidential term limit Date: 1/6/2013 12:25 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
We’re still a couple of weeks from the inauguration, but Rep. Jose Serrano (Librul-N.Y.) is already looking forward to 2016 and beyond. The congressman yesterday reintroduced a bill to repeal the 22nd amendment establishing term limits for the president.

Interesting comments at http://twitchy.com/2013/01/05/rep-jose-serrano-reintroduces-...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: CelloSpice Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 664677 of 757465
Subject: Re: Librul bill to repeal presidential term limi Date: 1/6/2013 2:44 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
He maybe shouldn't be calling too much attention to that, because people will start thinking that maybe limiting Congressional terms is a good idea, too. Nobody is going to think we should repeal the 22nd amendment, outside of Bill Clinton, Zero, and Mrs. Zero.

Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 664679 of 757465
Subject: Re: Librul bill to repeal presidential term limi Date: 1/6/2013 2:50 PM
In 4 more years, obama will be moaning that he still needs more time to 'get Amerika back on track' and to 'implement' his plan of wealth redistribution.

Likely, the dems will only have Joey Biden as a viable candidate to run......Chillary will probably have to fade away due to 'medical problems'....and her past will come back to haunt her.

t.

Author: bighairymike Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 664719 of 757465
Subject: Re: Librul bill to repeal presidential term limi Date: 1/6/2013 7:23 PM
Recommendations: 2

We’re still a couple of weeks from the inauguration, but Rep. Jose Serrano (Librul-N.Y.) is already looking forward to 2016 and beyond. The congressman yesterday reintroduced a bill to repeal the 22nd amendment establishing term limits for the president.

Interesting comments at http://twitchy.com/2013/01/05/rep-jose-serrano-reintroduces-......

-------------------------

This was my favorite comment

Wanna talk term limits--this old fossil has been in the US House for 22 years. Maybe his way of celebrating was to introduce a bill to repeal the 22nd amendment or maybe he just got confused by all those deuces. And here's a puke-inducing fact: he's 36th (of 435) in seniority in the House. He's preceded by such Dembecile notables as Charlie Rangel, Henry Waxman, Steny Hoyer and Nancy Pelosi. I got a better idea: how about implementing term limits on US House Reps and Senators?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement