UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 756637  
Subject: Life is good Date: 10/14/2012 6:14 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Lions win, Cowgirls lose.

That is all.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: AOLFoolman100 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 648810 of 756637
Subject: Re: Life is good Date: 10/14/2012 6:31 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
And Tigers are in the playoffs. What more can you ask? What's this about long suffering Detroit fans? Y'all are spoiled.

Author: decath Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 648963 of 756637
Subject: Re: Life is good Date: 10/15/2012 5:46 PM
Bite me wolve.

decath

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 648964 of 756637
Subject: Re: Life is good Date: 10/15/2012 5:54 PM
Bite me wolve.

decath

Well, let's start with the easy one -- nature of the beast no?

Funny though, I am a Yankee fan, and every morning me and my dog Cooper go to the dog run and hang with a few folks, mostly Yankee fans --

I can not remember ever, a bunch of Yankee fans talking about how good their pitching is and lamenting their offense. When Yankee fans start sounding like Mets fans, you know you better grab a really big poop bag.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 648965 of 756637
Subject: Re: Life is good Date: 10/15/2012 5:56 PM
Well, let's start with the easy one -- nature of the beast no?

Funny though, I am a Yankee fan, and every morning me and my dog Cooper go to the dog run and hang with a few folks, mostly Yankee fans --

I can not remember ever, a bunch of Yankee fans talking about how good their pitching is and lamenting their offense. When Yankee fans start sounding like Mets fans, you know you better grab a really big poop bag.

Oh BTW, as a NYer, I do not want to come off as humble.

The Giants embarrassed the big bad 9ers. Lions? Detroit has a pro football team?

Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 648966 of 756637
Subject: Re: Life is good Date: 10/15/2012 6:01 PM
And Tigers are in the playoffs. What more can you ask? What's this about long suffering Detroit fans? Y'all are spoiled.

Whacha talkin' about? We have the perpetually pitiful Detroit Lions. I'd trade all of the Pistons, Red Wings, and Tigers success for one SB title.

Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 648967 of 756637
Subject: Re: Life is good Date: 10/15/2012 6:02 PM
Bite me wolve

I have three fav teams...

1. The Lions

2. The Packers (I own one share)

3. Whomever is playing the Cowboys.

Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 648968 of 756637
Subject: Re: Life is good Date: 10/15/2012 6:03 PM
Lions? Detroit has a pro football team?

It's my turn.... bite me.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 648969 of 756637
Subject: Re: Life is good Date: 10/15/2012 6:03 PM
Whacha talkin' about? We have the perpetually pitiful Detroit Lions. I'd trade all of the Pistons, Red Wings, and Tigers success for one SB title.

I actually share you pain, I do root for the Yankees, and I do root for the Giants, but my love ? Baksetball.

Being a Knick fan, I think rivals being a Lions fan for consistent excellence

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement