Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Maggieklda Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 36  
Subject: light in the tunnel Date: 10/14/1999 12:15 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
In view of the new developments at Xicor such as new products and alliances in Asia in the past year, I would appreciate some insight from fools regading earning growth and marketability of Xicor products. From news releases I read about the growth of the celular phone and the semi conductor businesses at this time, I am hopeful that the new interest in Xicor is not a mirage. Any thoughts? Thanks!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TardyFool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 15 of 36
Subject: Re: light in the tunnel Date: 12/28/1999 2:51 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Yeah, I'm baffled. I've held this stock almost since it first went public and have only kept it to remind myself what lousy advice I got from Smith Barney. That, and the fact that it wasn't worth enough to bother selling. Could this be a turn around after such a long time?

Author: nicklid1 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 16 of 36
Subject: Re: light in the tunnel Date: 1/7/2000 12:02 PM
As a long time distributor of xicor products in the UK our view is that the new management team are doing a great job and the new products are going down well in our customers. This line is one of our key product lines now with good margin. We believe this is a stock to back.

Author: dosto One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 33 of 36
Subject: Re: light in the tunnel Date: 8/21/2000 4:43 PM
hi, i stay with you, do not be worry,xicor go
the way, i do not can tell much. but if you
want same reference go to the cirrus-board
symbol -crus- i am always early at the parties.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement