Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (14) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: vr5240 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 57335  
Subject: Linda's 11th Anniversary Date: 11/15/2012 10:21 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Oops. Once again, I forgot an anniversary. Not just any anniversary, but my friend Linda's 11th anniversary, which occurred on Monday. I’m so sorry Linda.

Where would you like to go to celebrate this momentous occasion? Anyplace in the world (or just around the corner).

Awaiting your answer.

Hugs.

Verna
Print the post Back To Top
Author: shelley511 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56609 of 57335
Subject: Re: Linda's 11th Anniversary Date: 11/16/2012 9:49 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Happy Anniversary LInda. 11 years is a cause for celebration even if it is belated.

Shelley

Author: DorMill Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56610 of 57335
Subject: Re: Linda's 11th Anniversary Date: 11/16/2012 1:52 PM
Congrats on 11 years!

Do you see how well the number 11 stands? 1 for the first 10 years and the other 1 for the next 10 years. A very upstanding number.

Hugs - and now where would like us all to go to celebrate?

Author: jackjg1947 Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56611 of 57335
Subject: Re: Linda's 11th Anniversary Date: 11/16/2012 7:01 PM
Recommendations: 3
WAY TO GO, LINDA! ! !

Keep up the good work!

Jack G

Author: ekavana186 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56612 of 57335
Subject: Re: Linda's 11th Anniversary Date: 11/17/2012 12:14 PM
Ditto!!

Jack, Fire up the Yugo we're going to party.

Ed

Author: jackjg1947 Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56613 of 57335
Subject: Re: Linda's 11th Anniversary Date: 11/17/2012 8:07 PM
Ed,

Fire up the Yugo is too often a literal occurrence with this fine machine. More accurate would be to attempt to start the cyber Yugo with the full body flame paint job and swarm-of-bees muffler. The Buffalo Fire Department prefers to be notified in advance in any case.

Hang in there, Grandpa,
Jack G

Author: CoffeeladyinFL Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56614 of 57335
Subject: Re: Linda's 11th Anniversary Date: 11/20/2012 5:28 PM
Thanks all. I'm soooo glad to reach this anniversary and do hope I have many more.

Jack - notify the fire dept. that the Yugo is heading South to Kissimmee, FL.....landing at my favorite restaurant - www.BostonLobsterFeast.com . Check out the menu!!! We go 4 or more times a year.

Linda

Author: DorMill Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56615 of 57335
Subject: Re: Linda's 11th Anniversary Date: 11/20/2012 6:03 PM
Wow! What a feast to say the least!

See you there as soon as that Yugo picks us up.

Author: ekavana186 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56616 of 57335
Subject: Re: Linda's 11th Anniversary Date: 11/20/2012 9:18 PM
Jack - notify the fire dept. that the Yugo is heading South to Kissimmee, FL.....landing at my favorite restaurant - www.BostonLobsterFeast.com . Check out the menu!!! We go 4 or more times a year.

Linda

Yee Hah, Linda.

Jack I'll be waiting on 95 when you come thru Richmond (I'll be the one not smoking). Do you need a spare extingusher? I've got some at home.

Lobster bound!!!!

Ed

Author: catfyre Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56617 of 57335
Subject: Re: Linda's 11th Anniversary Date: 11/20/2012 10:02 PM
Gee Whiz, I'm late! But I'm coming from a very far 'corner' in Canada, - so hold some lobster for me!

Hearty congrats Linda! I know what eleven years is like ;o)

Good job!

cat

Author: sellers Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56618 of 57335
Subject: Re: Linda's 11th Anniversary Date: 11/21/2012 8:48 AM
Congratulations, Linda!! Terrific accomplishment and how fun to be in FL to celebrate!

Joan

Author: vr5240 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56620 of 57335
Subject: Re: Linda's 11th Anniversary Date: 11/21/2012 6:11 PM
Wow Linda- this place is great! Do they know how much seafood you and I can eat? Forget the turkey - bring on the lobster!

Boston Lobster Feast was kind enough to give us a private room, so we could do your medal presentation. I think we should do this now, before we are too stuffed to step into the center of the room, where I will place this shiny gold medal, encrusted with diamonds, with the number eleven spelled out in emeralds and rubies, around your neck.

Linda, this board has brought me a very good friend, namely you! So, in addition to the warm support that is given by each of you, I have gained a good friend.

Keep up the good work Linda, Eleven years is a long time.

C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N*S.

Hugs.

Verna

Author: Blackduff Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56623 of 57335
Subject: Re: Linda's 11th Anniversary Date: 11/22/2012 5:53 PM
Congrats Linda
Eleven is a very good number for keeping away from the cigs. I think that this Yugo never arrives here in France but Thanksgiving diner makes me think how good eating lobster was during this "Feast".

Good job on making to the eleven ~ now it's another twelve months to hit the 12 number.

Again, congratulations

Blackduff

Author: Howie52 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56625 of 57335
Subject: Re: Linda's 11th Anniversary Date: 11/25/2012 4:57 PM
"We go 4 or more times a year.

Linda "

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well, there is something to be said for regularlity.

Howie52
Proud to know ya lady L.
congrats

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (14) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement