No. of Recommendations: 0
Gave the best explanation of why the bombing terrorist should be considered an enemy combatant. He's an expert in this field.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 3
Gave the best explanation of why the bombing terrorist should be considered an enemy combatant.

What was his reason?

I don't know where Graham stands on drone strikes targeting American members of Al Qaeda abroad, but I don't see how anyone can be against that and for treating U.S. citizens who commit crimes in the U.S. as enemy soldiers. Graham's call to ignore the Constitution in this case is a bit alarming (is it that easy to abandon your principles?) and, you'd think, a violation of his oath of office.
No. of Recommendations: 1
...I don't see how anyone can be [...] for treating U.S. citizens who commit crimes in the U.S. as enemy soldiers. Graham's call to ignore the Constitution in this case is a bit alarming (is it that easy to abandon your principles?) and, you'd think, a violation of his oath of office.

I'd have to say I agree with this. When a person becomes an American citizen, s/he's entitled to all the protections of the Constitution, including the right to due process and being tried as an American citizen, not an enemy combatant.

Therefore, the protocol for granting citizenship to foreigners--especially Muslims--should be intensely re-examined. I would say NO MUSLIM should be granted citizenship for the foreseeable future. Apparently, it's far too easy to make a mistake and give them citizenship they don't deserve.
No. of Recommendations: 3
I'd have to say I agree with this. When a person becomes an American citizen, s/he's entitled to all the protections of the Constitution, including the right to due process and being tried as an American citizen, not an enemy combatant.

I agree.

Therefore, the protocol for granting citizenship to foreigners--especially Muslims--should be intensely re-examined. I would say NO MUSLIM should be granted citizenship for the foreseeable future.

You could not have provided a more clear example of your anti-Muslim bigotry. Thanks.
Advertisement