Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: zoningfool Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 185  
Subject: List of GF candy for Halloween Date: 10/11/2012 10:32 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Courtesy of Schar:

Please note that the candies listed below are gluten-free to the best of our knowledge. We cannot guarantee that they are gluten-free nor do we know what measures are taken by the manufacturers to avoid cross contamination.

Chocolates

M&M's
Milky Way DARK ONLY
3 Musketeers
Baby Ruth
Butterfinger
Chunky
Dove
Hershey's Kisses
Hershey's bar – plain, almond
Junior Mints
Mounds
Oh Henry
Payday
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Miniatures, Pumpkins
Snickers

Non Chocolate treats

Brach's Candy Corn, Autumn Mix, and Pumpkins
Pez
Pixie Sticks
Nerds
Sweet tarts
Tic Tacs
Spree
Starbursts
Jolly Ranchers
Tootsie rolls and pops
Laffy Taffy
Lifesavers
Lifesavers gummies
Fun dip
Peeps Marshmallow Treats – (not cookie flavor)
Most gums
Haribro gummy treats
Sour Patch Kids
Ring Pops
Skittles
Sugar Babies
Mary Jane's
Charleston Chews
Print the post Back To Top
Author: alstroemeria Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 141 of 185
Subject: Re: List of GF candy for Halloween Date: 10/11/2012 11:37 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Yay, Baby Ruth--my drugstore candy favorite!

Actually, I usually get my husband to buy Halloween candy. He can't remember what I like (hey, he wasn't around when I was a kid and ate candy more often-), and usually gets stuff that doesn't tempt me. Then I make him take the leftovers to the CS department office at college. Nobody can make shorter work of candy than young programmers approaching the end of semester ;-)

Author: zoningfool Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 142 of 185
Subject: Re: List of GF candy for Halloween Date: 10/11/2012 5:00 PM
I love candy corn--mostly the ones with the chocolate layer and the fall-shaped ones (the maple leaf tan one and the pumpkin one), so it's good those are GF. I of course love snickers & reese's peanut butter cups and payday.... (and baby ruth btw-- even more than snickers) . It's strange mounds is there, but not Almond Joy....I like that better....

The other one that I don't see there but buy semi-regularly is Nips hard candy. I am pretty sure it's also GF.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement