UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMFSelena Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1482  
Subject: lists of books Date: 3/17/2009 5:52 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
http://www.flashlightworthybooks.com/

enjoy!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: SRHCB Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1457 of 1482
Subject: Re: lists of books Date: 3/21/2009 8:01 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Small, concise, interesting: http://tinyurl.com/cv78zq

Author: readyteddy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1462 of 1482
Subject: Re: lists of books Date: 1/8/2010 3:44 PM
I keep waiting in vain for someone to drop in here.

Currently reading all of the John LeCarre' novels in the order they were written. Just starting The Honourable Schoolboy

When I finish with LeCarre' I am thinking about taking on Joyce Carol Oates.

Author: TMFSelena Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1463 of 1482
Subject: Re: lists of books Date: 1/9/2010 2:37 PM
<<I keep waiting in vain for someone to drop in here.>>

I just finished Jeanette Winterson's "Written on the Body," and liked it a lot. :)

Selena

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement