UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: flagfyr Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 75890  
Subject: living trust info Date: 7/26/2000 10:25 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Sorry if this has been asked before but I'm looking for info on living trusts, you know pros and cons kind of stuff and who should and shouldn't consider them. If anyone can direct me to the info I would really appreciate it. TIA Mike
Print the post Back To Top
Author: BlueHawaii Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 23704 of 75890
Subject: Re: living trust info Date: 7/27/2000 8:19 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Do a web search - there's plenty of good info on the web about trusts. Also, start hanging out at the Inheritance Strategies discussion board; info about trusts is shared there daily and at least a few very helpful estate planning attorneys participate on that board. (The participation on the TMF boards by some folks "in-the-know" is one of the top reasons I hang out at TMF. Folks are so helpful around here!)

-Blue

Author: TMFPixy Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 23714 of 75890
Subject: Re: living trust info Date: 7/27/2000 9:53 AM
Greetings, Mike, and welcome. You asked:

<<Sorry if this has been asked before but I'm looking for info on living trusts, you know pros and cons kind of stuff and who should and shouldn't consider them. If anyone can direct me to the info I would really appreciate it. >>

Personally, I think they are a highly oversold product that most do NOT need. In fact, I wrote an article about that entitled "Are Revocable Living Trusts for You?" It can be found at http://www.fool.com/retirement/retireeport/2000/retireeport000508.htm and will give you some idea of the pros and cons you seek.

Regards..Pixy

Author: clufool Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 23725 of 75890
Subject: Re: living trust info Date: 7/27/2000 1:50 PM
Sorry if this has been asked before but I'm looking for info on living trusts, you know pros and cons kind of stuff and who should and shouldn't consider them. If anyone can direct me to the info I would really appreciate it. TIA Mike

You may find this informative.

http://www.fool.com/retirement/retireeport/2000/retireeport000508.htm

cf

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement