Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: UKBB Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 176  
Subject: Living with Ed Date: 12/19/2006 8:21 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Coming to HGTV in January

http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/pac_ctnt_988/text/0,,HGTV_22056_56190,00.html

UKBB
Print the post Back To Top
Author: electrasmom Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 164 of 176
Subject: Re: Living with Ed Date: 12/20/2006 9:40 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Thanks for the info!

I will definitely be checking this one out!

electrasmom

Author: DuckyDuck Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 165 of 176
Subject: Re: Living with Ed Date: 12/20/2006 5:12 PM
My DirecTV/DVR doesn't have it listed yet for me to set to record. I gotta wait and remember to set it. Bummer.

Duck

Author: UKBB Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 166 of 176
Subject: Re: Living with Ed Date: 12/29/2006 11:35 AM
Watch Living with Ed Sundays 10pm e/p. Catch a sneak peek, Monday, Jan. 1, right after the Rose Parade!

UKBB

Author: UKBB Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 173 of 176
Subject: Re: Living with Ed Date: 1/11/2007 8:23 PM
So did anyone watch it?

UKBB

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement