UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: goofnoff Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1955853  
Subject: LMAO..CRA groupies Date: 2/20/2013 9:49 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 40
The housing bubble/banking collapse was the biggest financial con job in the history of the world. One of the reasons the con artists on Wall St. got aay with it is because they were able to convince the goobers it was all the government's fault because of the CRA.

In the very best cons, the pigeons don't realize they've been hosed even after the con has been exposed. I am amazed at what a bunch of pigeons I see among the PA righties.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Stonewashed Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1861075 of 1955853
Subject: Re: LMAO..CRA groupies Date: 2/20/2013 10:03 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Why don't you take it up with Chuck Schumer.

He made a bundle off Indy as did Soros as did Goldman Sachs.

http://www.examiner.com/article/who-owns-chuck-schumer

I wouldn't sign your name to the letter however.

Author: bufftrainer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1861283 of 1955853
Subject: Re: LMAO..CRA groupies Date: 2/21/2013 6:32 AM
Recommendations: 0
I am amazed at what a bunch of pigeons I see among the PA righties.

Like hell you are. Can't fix stupid, and you know it.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement