Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: lrenaud Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 41  
Subject: LNOP Going Nuts Date: 2/29/2000 11:36 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
First Time Poster so if I break any rules - just scream!

I bought into LNOP only a few months ago based upon a new release that Comsor Trading (arm of Comverse Technology) had invested in them. No research, no due diligence - just a hunch that these guys were no fools.

Now I finally get a chance to know what investors in Yahoo, Ebay and others must have felt like. This thing is going nuts and if you look at the fundamentals you gotta be scratching your head wondering what in the world is going on.

I did finally see the news release regarding GuardianPro and NetGuard which purports to provide Windows NT users protection from DOS attacks. Anyone know if it actually works as promised ? This is the ONLY thing that I've seen so far which might have fueled this sort of run up.

Once info comes out, I'm REALLY curious to see just who the buyers are.

If anyone has such info or knows a quick way to get it - please let me know.

Larry
Print the post Back To Top
Author: rdelong1 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3 of 41
Subject: Re: LNOP Going Nuts Date: 2/29/2000 12:06 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
I have recently started to watch this stock and have also been amazed. I have a longer history with CMVT, who share the same venture capital group COMSOR. Information on LNOP is hard to find, but there is a interesting web site that has some information on these and other Israel investment opertunities....

Try going to www.israelinvestor.com

Author: lrenaud Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6 of 41
Subject: Re: LNOP Going Nuts Date: 3/1/2000 11:24 AM
Thanks for the website - I'll check it out. I was originally in Boston Technology - another great stock - which was bought by Comverse and that led me to Comsor and LNOP.

One of those very fortunate accidents.

Author: demonslayernick One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 17 of 41
Subject: Re: LNOP Going Nuts Date: 11/1/2000 11:22 AM
Hope you got this baby today it`s up over 7.00 loaded up big at 25.00.This company has huge possibilities! nick

Author: demonslayernick One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 18 of 41
Subject: Re: LNOP Going Nuts Date: 11/1/2000 1:20 PM
You say you gotin at 4.00 ? when was that? just curious never seen it that low. nick

Author: demonslayernick One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19 of 41
Subject: Re: LNOP Going Nuts Date: 11/1/2000 1:24 PM
you got in around nov 18th of 1999 god what a longtermer you are nick ~~~~~~

Author: demonslayernick One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20 of 41
Subject: Re: LNOP Going Nuts Date: 11/1/2000 2:47 PM
Yes nick 3000% normal volume and a 28% climb today good going young nick . nick~~~

Author: demonslayernick One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21 of 41
Subject: Re: LNOP Going Nuts Date: 11/1/2000 2:48 PM
300% sorry typo nick~~~

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement