No. of Recommendations: 0
http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2013/05/16/students-pregnant-bel... CLOUD (AP) –

" A Michigan school district has barred two pregnant students from showing their baby bumps in the high school yearbook – a decision made to keep with the state’s abstinence-based approach to sex education, according to the superintendent."

Decline.

Unravel.

Deserved.

Austerity.

More.

More.

More!

JediG
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
" A Michigan school district has barred two pregnant students from showing their baby bumps in the high school yearbook – a decision made to keep with the state’s abstinence-based approach to sex education, according to the superintendent."

You'll pardon me for seeing the silver lining in this, but it seems we've at least moved forward from the days when a pregnant high-school girl would have been pulled from school and hidden in her parent's attic until she could be shipped off to a hostel for unwed mothers.

Good thing there's still money in the school budget for that abstinence-only education, though. Money well spent.
I hope the moms to be and their kids have a wonderful life.

All studies show they will reach the top echelons of economics and education and standards of living possible.

No problems here at all.

JediG
I hope the moms to be and their kids have a wonderful life.

All studies show they will reach the top echelons of economics and education and standards of living possible.

No problems here at all.

They might have had a shot at it if that abstinence education actually worked.
Here's to the non-abstinence based teachings.

If it wasn't for that, we...er, no. Correct that. You people would have a 40% births out of wedlock rate.

Oh wait, you do now.

Despite non-abstinence based sex-ed training.

I feel bad for the innocent kids.

But I feel you people, fiscally, are being punished due to the myriad of problems that comes from this problem just like Senator Moynihan used to predict would happen.

It's time to gut social security and medicare. Raise taxes on wealthy professionals earning over 60k per year, end mortgage deductions for everyone, cut back on defense and infrastructure spending, and make class sizes bigger.

Why? Uncle Sam is paying for things that the dinosaur disgusting "family" used to pay for.

Decline.
Unravel.
Deserved.

Love it!

JediG
Advertisement