UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1977499  
Subject: lol...tax smartphones and tablets Date: 5/15/2013 1:27 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
THIS I like. I gotta congratulate France and I hope they are successful in taxing Smartphones and Tablets.

Hopefully one day America will also tax you wealthy owners of tablets and Smartphones. Every gadget, every text, every email. every app should be taxed.

See? I applaud France where they are deserving of my praise.

http://www.france24.com/en/20130514-french-culture-minister-...

"France’s culture minister on Tuesday defended plans to tax tablet computers and smartphones to help fund support for the country’s culture industry, and said that France will not allow trade talks with the US to undermine the way it supports filmmakers and other artists."

GO FRANCE. DON'T BOW TO THE THUGS FROM AMERICA'S SILICON VALLEY. ISN'T IT ENOUGH THAT CALIPHORNIA'S CORPORATIONS SELL TO EUROPEANS AND THEN EVADE TAXES?

JediG
Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement