UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1954915  
Subject: lol...uk DOWNGRADED Date: 4/19/2013 11:59 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Good.

As you lowlifes protest Thatcher, here's to your swelling and permanent underclass, and your march towards more economic pain.

Here's to FITCH. Downgrade.

JediG
Print the post Back To Top
Author: LifeForceDance Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1872086 of 1954915
Subject: Re: lol...uk DOWNGRADED Date: 4/20/2013 12:04 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Why do you think the downgrade was not partially due to That her policies?

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1872088 of 1954915
Subject: Re: lol...uk DOWNGRADED Date: 4/20/2013 12:07 AM
If they were, then I praise Thatcher even more.

As long as the punishment comes (and it has come, and will keep coming) I'm beyond blaming and defending.

Just into the end result. Heck blame MY policies, lol. As long as their underclass swells, and their austerity has to get worse.

JediG

Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1872090 of 1954915
Subject: Re: lol...uk DOWNGRADED Date: 4/20/2013 12:28 AM
Recommendations: 1
"Why do you think the downgrade was not partially due to That her policies? "

I tend to believe that King Richard III policies were mostly to blame.

Author: GhostJam One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1872107 of 1954915
Subject: Re: lol...uk DOWNGRADED Date: 4/20/2013 9:53 AM
Thatcher was a horrible human being.

Can't say I needed any tissues.

-GhostJam

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1872112 of 1954915
Subject: Re: lol...uk DOWNGRADED Date: 4/20/2013 10:41 AM
The swellling underclass in London, Paris, and NY Chitty sadly, are crying and need much more than tissues.

Good for every Briton that is underwater now.

Stay there. Pretty soon much of Europe will be one giant democrat housing project.

JediG

Author: CCinOC Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1872243 of 1954915
Subject: Re: lol...uk DOWNGRADED Date: 4/21/2013 12:23 AM
Thatcher was a horrible human being. Can't say I needed any tissues.

I read many more accolades--"She literally saved our country"--than brickbats since her death.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement