Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: NWEclectic Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 19026  
Subject: Long Term Care Insurance Date: 2/15/2000 7:59 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I've been reading your comments on long term care (ltc)insurance and just have to throw my 2 cents worth in. The statistics that you are quoting for usage of policies reflects policies that were primarily nursing home policies. It has only been in the last 3 years that ltc policies have become a standardized "pool" of money that can be used for home care, assisted living care, or nursing home care. So, the policies have greatly improved. But, it might be foolish to purchase coverage too early. This industry is still evolving, so there are more changes to come.

A shake out is beginning to happen as the big boys are gobbling up the smaller ltc divisions of other insruane companies.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: jasmada One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2256 of 19026
Subject: Re: Long Term Care Insurance Date: 2/16/2000 12:08 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Yep, your right ....

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement