Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Davidhirsch Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 19220  
Subject: Long Term Care Insurance Date: 2/21/2000 9:05 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
It's a dangerous place to admit it but one of my hats is that of an insurance agent. The 3rd aticle on long term care took the usual shot about agents not wanting to sell a competitor's product. The truth is, for the most part, there are no competitors products in this field. Most agents have access to a wide range of products and will sell the one that fits best. As for competence, that's another story. You should learn enough on your own to be able to judge if the guy you are consulting knows what he/she is talking about.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: rjm1 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2404 of 19220
Subject: Re: Long Term Care Insurance Date: 2/21/2000 9:17 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
t's a dangerous place to admit it but one of my hats is that of an insurance agent. The 3rd aticle on long term care took the usual shot about agents not wanting to
sell a competitor's product. The truth is, for the most part, there are no competitors products in this field. Most agents have access to a wide range of products and
will sell the one that fits best. As for competence, that's another story. You should learn enough on your own to be able to judge if the guy you are consulting knows
what he/she is talking about.

I think we all understand where you are coming form. However, we read these boards to learn what we do not know. Good balanced information form people in field will help us all.

Author: peppermintpatty Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2405 of 19220
Subject: Re: Long Term Care Insurance Date: 2/21/2000 9:59 PM
David -

Don't be reluctant to admit you're an insurance agent -
you provide a valuable service to people who need you.

And I agree with you about LTC...

Regards, PP

Author: jasmada One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2438 of 19220
Subject: Re: Long Term Care Insurance Date: 2/23/2000 1:35 AM
Hey David,

Its not a dangerous place .....its a foolish one, there is only one reason people buy anything.......

They have to like you first. They have to like you because you are honest with them.

Author: jasmada One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2524 of 19220
Subject: Re: Long Term Care Insurance Date: 2/24/2000 11:00 PM
Peppermint patty writes:
David -

Don't be reluctant to admit you're an insurance agent - you provide a valuable service to people who need you.

And I agree with you about LTC...

Regards, PP

Wow can you believe this ! This is so nice to hear

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement