No. of Recommendations: 1
Look for a job around Dallas and move to one of the suburbs or small towns on the north side of the metroplex. You'll find a job.

Since DD and I are essentially business partners, we've discussed moving south. DD has a thyroid condition which makes her pretty cold intolerant. Obviously, she suffers 3-4 months of the year up here in MI.

Another plus for the Metroplex is that my ex (DDs mother) lives in Garland. Over the years, they have patched things up a bit and DD often pines to be closer to her half-siblings (two girls and a boy). Since my ex is from The Philippines, there is only so much help she can offer her American born daughters. DD likes playing the big sister. The girls are just entering their teenage years.

We may take you up on that offer soon. We'll see.

You'll be around a lot of 'like-minded' people and be another voter that can help stem the slowly growing 'blue state' trend that is infecting Texas.

Texans like guns. What's not to like <g>?
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement