Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: it409 Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 845  
Subject: Looking at QLGC's charts Date: 8/17/2006 6:34 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Even though the seas are still chopy, it looks like QLGC may be ready to set sail.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: tnk4800 Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 830 of 845
Subject: Re: Looking at QLGC's charts Date: 8/22/2006 7:30 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
"Even though the seas are still chopy, it looks like QLGC may be ready to set sail"

down 3.2% today 8/22/06

Geez I hope she's not going to do her submarine thing.... again..
ta dum..tish!

TNK4800

Author: it409 Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 831 of 845
Subject: Re: Looking at QLGC's charts Date: 9/1/2006 4:23 PM
Even though the seas are still chopy, it looks like QLGC may be ready to set sail"

down 3.2% today 8/22/06

Geez I hope she's not going to do her submarine thing.... again..
ta dum..tish!

Got to get the anchor up first. ;^)

Author: tnk4800 Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 832 of 845
Subject: Re: Looking at QLGC's charts Date: 9/1/2006 11:30 PM
what was the "Logic" in dropping the "anchor" any way?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement