Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: FibreglassTrout Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1294  
Subject: Looking We're Gonna Have to Go With 8 Date: 8/31/2008 2:22 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Two people who said they'd sign up haven't.

<nostalgia> 8 is Enough </nostalgia>

Trout
Print the post Back To Top
Author: bdluckyshot Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1288 of 1294
Subject: Re: Looking We're Gonna Have to Go With 8 Date: 8/31/2008 4:39 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Looks like we have 10 now.

Author: FibreglassTrout Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1289 of 1294
Subject: Re: Looking We're Gonna Have to Go With 8 Date: 8/31/2008 5:17 PM
Looks like we have 10 now.

Yep. I worked that special magic of mine and annoyed people until they joined.

Your Welcome,

Trout

Author: FibreglassTrout Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1290 of 1294
Subject: Re: Looking We're Gonna Have to Go With 8 Date: 8/31/2008 5:17 PM
Recommendations: 1
OCD: you're

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement