Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: lrc4u Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 61  
Subject: Looks phenomenal Date: 3/24/2000 3:10 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
All I read about this company is positive. The stock is very reasonably priced right now. The company continues to pick up clients and a great reputation. My feelings are that it will soar in value sooner or later. Every chance I get I buy more of this stock. I believe the investors in this company will eventually be pleasantly rewarded for believing in this company. Hang in there!!! (And believe in the possibilities)
Print the post Back To Top
Author: avaso Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 35 of 61
Subject: Re: Looks phenomenal Date: 3/25/2000 3:02 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I completely agree. I think the stock is undervalued, and will sooner or later go up considerably.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement