Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: bdluckyshot Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 8966  
Subject: Lose the Girl, Tiger Date: 4/12/2004 12:57 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
People can talk all they want about Butch Harmon this, Butch Harmon that, and why Tiger's game isn't the same. I think it's pretty clear. Ever since the Swedish nanny entered his life, Tiger has had problems with his game.

It seems pretty obvious to me that Elin is a plant from the rest of the Tour to take Tiger down. He seems to have blond nanny thoughts in his mind on the tee, so he can no longer hit the fairway, and now she's poisoned him twice in the last year.

Get your game back! Dump the nanny, Tiger!!!!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFBogey Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4065 of 8966
Subject: Re: Lose the Girl, Tiger Date: 4/12/2004 1:15 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
Get your game back! Dump the nanny, Tiger!!!!

Dude, have you seen the nanny? :) If Tiger is suffering right now, that's my kind of pain!

Bogey

PS - Glad everyone had fun with the pool!

Author: UTgopher Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4066 of 8966
Subject: Re: Lose the Girl, Tiger Date: 4/12/2004 1:16 PM
Recommendations: 0
It seems pretty obvious to me that Elin is a plant from the rest of the Tour to take Tiger down. He seems to have blond nanny thoughts in his mind on the tee, so he can no longer hit the fairway, and now she's poisoned him twice in the last year.

Well, duh......why do you think Jesper introduced them?????? Although I don't think he had anything to do with the poisonings (that was Vijay, Ernie and Phil).

:-)

UTgopher

Author: bdluckyshot Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4067 of 8966
Subject: Re: Lose the Girl, Tiger Date: 4/12/2004 1:38 PM
Dude, have you seen the nanny? :) If Tiger is suffering right now, that's my kind of pain!

Actually, I have, and she is blistering hot. Of course, considering the fact that Tiger is a good-looking, megabucks athlete, women that look like her are a dime a dozen. I work in an insurance office. For me, not so much.

btw, thanks for handling the Masters Pool.

Author: SixSigmaBB Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4068 of 8966
Subject: Re: Lose the Girl, Tiger Date: 4/12/2004 1:50 PM
bdluckyshot,

Happy Balloons day!

My guess is that he just needs to up and pop the question so that he quit all the late night "courting" that he has been doing and get on with Married life...

I'd bet an Arnie Palmer at the turn of your next round of golf that as soon as he gets married, his game turns around lickedy split...

Thanks again for the pool Bogey!!!

SixSigmaBB

Author: ForNoOne Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4074 of 8966
Subject: Re: Lose the Girl, Tiger Date: 4/12/2004 4:28 PM
My guess is that he just needs to up and pop the question so that he quit all the late night "courting" that he has been doing and get on with Married life...
SixSigmaBB

IIRC didn't he do that just after the Presidents Cup in South Africa? It was to be a secret and secluded safari and the guide let the word out and to top it off, held them hostage until friends and politicos could get pictures.

Ken

Author: bguthery Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4075 of 8966
Subject: Re: Lose the Girl, Tiger Date: 4/12/2004 4:56 PM

At the Memorial last year she had her own gallery!

BG

Author: clearbranch Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4079 of 8966
Subject: Re: Lose the Girl, Tiger Date: 4/12/2004 5:39 PM
Recommendations: 1
He seems to have blond nanny thoughts in his mind on the tee

Me too, I'd give up golf for her.

Author: UTgopher Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4081 of 8966
Subject: Re: Lose the Girl, Tiger Date: 4/12/2004 6:33 PM
Recommendations: 7
He seems to have blond nanny thoughts in his mind on the tee

Me too, I'd give up golf for her.

GIVE UP GOLF?!?!!?! Are you nuts? In 30 years is Elin still going to be hot? Maybe - maybe not. However, the 12th at Augusta, the 7th at Pebble, the 18th at St. Andrews (add your own favorites here) will always be gorgeous.

UTgopher

Author: RAIDERFAN77 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4103 of 8966
Subject: Re: Lose the Girl, Tiger Date: 4/14/2004 2:42 PM
Recommendations: 3
"In 30 years is Elin still going to be hot? Maybe - maybe not."

I've seen a few Scandinavian women in my time & my bet would be yes, she'll still look good.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement