UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMFTypeoh Big red star, 1000 posts Home Fool CAPS All Star Global Fool SC1 Red Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 77  
Subject: Love the concept here Date: 1/30/2012 8:24 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Hey Joe,

Love what your doing here. I've increasingly been focusing money on top quality investments, and nowhere else. I think its a fabulous way to invest.

AMZN and AAPL fit that description to a t.

I'm sure these are already on your shopping list, but I think you should add CMG, BIDU, GOOG, BRK-B, and PCLN to your watch list. All are tier 1 in my book.

Good luck!

Brian
SA/RB Welcome Fool
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFGuardian Three stars, 500 posts Supernova Odyssey 1
Mission Team Member CAPS All Star SC1 Red Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6 of 77
Subject: Re: Love the concept here Date: 3/9/2012 11:11 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hey Brian!

As you can see, I agree with you 100% on Google being Tier 1 :)

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2012/03/07/google-is-t...

And CMG, BIDU, and BRK-B are definitely on my watch list.

I haven't looked at PCLN yet but I will add it to my list of companies to research further.

Thanks!

Joe

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement