No. of Recommendations: 6
I have a sorority sister who moved to Sweden several years ago. She loves it there and has no plans to ever move back permanently to the US.

If I ever decide to move to Sweden, I know I could totally live in this apartment.

http://homes.yahoo.com/blogs/spaces/design-tips-tiny-swedish...
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Really excellent use of space!

Robyn
No. of Recommendations: 0
That is an AWESOME apartment! I would have loved living in a place like that when I was single!

Most of all, I LOVE that bathroom! I've been inside a few of the houses in my new neighborhood, and some have teeny tiny bathrooms. If they were set up like the one in that apartment, they wouldn't feel so cramped. I will totally keep that in mind in case we end up buying here.
No. of Recommendations: 1
Great idea for the glass shower doors! We have a currently-curbed shower stall in the beach cottage in Portugal. I've been wanting to install glass doors but the tight spacing has held me back. This is a great solution. It wouldn't take much to convert it to a wet-room style bath, since so much of it is tiled already. And probably easier to source this style of door there.

Laura
No. of Recommendations: 1
if you want to do it "at home" The Torrington company is listed as a distributor for these...have not checked.

peace & possibilities
t
Advertisement