UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: MissEdithKeeler Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 37065  
Subject: Love this minimalist Apartment Date: 1/5/2013 9:31 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 6
I have a sorority sister who moved to Sweden several years ago. She loves it there and has no plans to ever move back permanently to the US.

If I ever decide to move to Sweden, I know I could totally live in this apartment.

http://homes.yahoo.com/blogs/spaces/design-tips-tiny-swedish...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: jrdown Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 36089 of 37065
Subject: Re: Love this minimalist Apartment Date: 1/6/2013 4:11 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Really excellent use of space!

Robyn

Author: PunkinPants Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 36094 of 37065
Subject: Re: Love this minimalist Apartment Date: 1/16/2013 1:02 PM
Recommendations: 0
That is an AWESOME apartment! I would have loved living in a place like that when I was single!

Most of all, I LOVE that bathroom! I've been inside a few of the houses in my new neighborhood, and some have teeny tiny bathrooms. If they were set up like the one in that apartment, they wouldn't feel so cramped. I will totally keep that in mind in case we end up buying here.

Author: LQu Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Favorite Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 36095 of 37065
Subject: Re: Love this minimalist Apartment Date: 1/17/2013 9:57 AM
Recommendations: 1
Great idea for the glass shower doors! We have a currently-curbed shower stall in the beach cottage in Portugal. I've been wanting to install glass doors but the tight spacing has held me back. This is a great solution. It wouldn't take much to convert it to a wet-room style bath, since so much of it is tiled already. And probably easier to source this style of door there.

Laura

Author: tconi Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 36096 of 37065
Subject: Re: Love this minimalist Apartment Date: 1/18/2013 3:37 AM
Recommendations: 1
if you want to do it "at home" The Torrington company is listed as a distributor for these...have not checked.

peace & possibilities
t

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement