UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMFBreakerOrion Big gold star, 5000 posts CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 597  
Subject: Lovin it! Date: 7/1/2008 3:05 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I just needed to chime in and say that I LOVE the fact that there's a Fool wiki like this. Great stuff!

Karl ~ strolling through
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFMoby Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 14 of 597
Subject: Re: Lovin it! Date: 7/1/2008 3:38 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Thanks for helping us build out the content Karl. Please let us know how we can make the experience better for you.

Jeremy

Author: TMFBreakerOrion Big gold star, 5000 posts CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 15 of 597
Subject: Re: Lovin it! Date: 7/1/2008 4:21 PM
Hi Jeremy,

I threw a couple of "quick" ones out there but have subsequently found the suggested layout. Guess they'll need a bit more updating. :)

Would I be correct to assume that all the TMFers have been invited to participate?

Karl ~ strolling through

Author: TMFBomb Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 17 of 597
Subject: Re: Lovin it! Date: 7/1/2008 4:45 PM
Hey Karl,

Yup, right now the beta is limited to anyone with a TMF name (on the US side of the Fool).

-Anand

Author: TMFMoby Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 18 of 597
Subject: Re: Lovin it! Date: 7/1/2008 4:58 PM
Karl -- Keep it up! You're 5th in raw edits so far today. TMFTurtle is crushing the market though: http://wiki.fool.com/wiki/Special:ContributionScores

Yes -- we've invited every TMFer to this beta.

Jeremy

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement