UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: KAT0GVY89 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 3857  
Subject: Loyal Friend Date: 12/3/2012 1:43 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Twenty years ago, I talked my wife into investing $3,000.00 into a friends investment fund. We were newlyweds and did not have a lot of cash to do so. Previously, we invited him and his wife to our house for dinner because we liked both of them. He eventually bilked us for the total amount after buying a private airplane (which we received a short ride for $3,000)and a house in warm U.S.A. besides many other short termed luxuries. He took his mother's only money for retirement besides many other "friends" money. His monthly reports showed great returns which were false. My lesson was; who can you trust with your money? Not Lee Pioske!!!!!!!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: 4thebird Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3602 of 3857
Subject: Re: Loyal Friend Date: 12/8/2012 10:30 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Some of the nicest people are the worse swindlers. that is their trade.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement