UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: JAFO31 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 17931  
Subject: LTC Insurance Date: 9/8/2012 7:34 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Does anyone have links or other referecnes to LTC versus self insurance that they are willing to share?

If so I would appreciate it.

MIL is now asking questions of me, and I would like to refresh my memory.

As I recall, for planning it matters whether you are discussing a couple or a single person, and that somewhere like less than 250k in assets, probably not cost effective, assets greater than 250k and less than ? 1M? or 2M?, LTC probably makes sense, assets in excess of ?, may not be needed except for estate planning purposes.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards, JAFO
Print the post Back To Top
Author: dhodson Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 17663 of 17931
Subject: Re: LTC Insurance Date: 9/16/2012 9:23 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Ask at bogleheads.org

U will get more info

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement