Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
<Can yo give more details on this? I was always in great shape until I had children. I am overweight now and it is driving me nuts. I went scuba diving for the first time in 7 years last month (Hubby wouldn't let me go until the girls were potty trained and able to feed themselves), and it's spurring me on to get back in shape and maybe complete my divemaster certification.
Most of the clubs I've looked at have not been places I could afford, or if I could afford them, I didn't like them. >

Sorry it took awhile to answer this. I am now in Florida starting my FIRE. I have been having too much fun to go on line.

I bought a life time membership at Bailey's.

I think the trick to keeping your weight down is to try to do some weight bearing exercises 3x's weekly. I also think it is important to get 30 min of walking or dancing/ biking etc. each day. Even is you do 15min in the am and 15 min at nite. And eat a little less each day then you really want to. Find a fruit or two or three you really enjoy. Fill up on them before supper. It will ruin your appetite.

Fool Kath

Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement