Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (27) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: lhaselden Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 196034  
Subject: Re: See? Told Ja Date: 10/10/2012 4:50 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
<<

How would you go about proving that someone who says he is Jesus (or, in this case, the "Prince" of God) is not actually who he says he is?

And even though this particular nut case (my determination) killed a bunch of innocent people, how is that different from God killing a bunch of innocent people?
>>

See now you are addressing my point.... YOU ARE NUTS for giving a murderer a get out of the hangman's noose excuse... I see no reason to think the quy is nuts but even if he is and committed the crimes you mention he should die, their is no need to warehouse the body till he dies of natural causes.
Put the guy down just like you would a rabid dog in your neighborhood! If he is guilty of course.
There should be no not guilty by reason of insanity, there should be guilty by reason of insanity. Let them plead guilty but insane if they choose.

I have not met the guy, but Jesus told me that those who are his will know his voice... I believe what he told me, and I listen for it, I have heard it from the pulpit, from a homeless man on the street, and from somewhere deep within myself. I do not need to prove anyone is Jesus nor if they are not, HE told us that we would know, and I believe Him.
If the man is question is the 'Prince of god' or Jesus Christ and he murdered 5 people then put him to death, why should I care. who cares if it is true? You seem to, but really do not, I do not care who the man is or his name real nor imagined.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (27) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Pencils of Promise - Back to School Drive
"Pencils of Promise works with communities across the globe to build schools and create programs that provide education opportunities for children."
Managing Your Wealth
Our own TMFHockeypop from Rule Your Retirement fame on the TV show Managing Your Wealth.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Post of the Day:
Value Hounds

Clorox Isn't Cleaning Up
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement