Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
<< I read an article that persons with a degenerative conditions, which will deteriorate or worsen in time or if you get older get a tax break/credit? >>

I'm not aware of any such Federal tax provision. Can you give us more information about the article?

Phil Marti
Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.