UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (47) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread
Author: SeattlePioneer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 59690  
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin: What a Class Act Date: 5/2/2013 7:06 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
<< Little girls who are cute enough, cuter than average, have a competitive advantage. They learn very quickly, probably when they are toddlers, that everybody loves them.

>>

While I find attractive women appealing, I was REALLY suspicious that any attractive woman would manipulate the heck out of me if they got the chance.

So on the RARE occasions when an attractive woman showed an interest in me, I regaularly discouraged that interst rather plainly and avoided entanglements.

That worked quite well, at the price of never knowing if an attractive woman MIGHT have an honest interest in me.

When I was in high school I was President of the chess club and on the chess team. An activity of nerds of course, except that our team won the city and state championship my senior year. The only WINNING team in the school that year.

I actually had the head of the cheerleading squad pitch me on the idea of scheduling a pep rally for the chess team ---an idea which I turned down and discouraged.

Probably the only time the chess team might have broken the little hearts of the cheer leaders!

Seattle Pioneer
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (47) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Value Hounds

Kate Spade's Wild Ride
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement