UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (19) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: georgiaboy1 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 308409  
Subject: Re: Debt Consolidation Date: 11/17/1999 8:07 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
<<I really appreciate your support and encouragement. Sometimes life as it is does not seem worth it at all.>>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sue,

This too shall pass...You are on the right track. Don't get discouraged. We are dealing with $40K in cc and unsecured debt and cash flow is our enemy. I was discouraged as well. Cash flow continues to be a problem and the months keep ticking by. One day I know we will have this monster licked. I don't want you to think that CCCS will be able to help reduce your monthly outgo. Given your current situation, they may suggest to you to see an attorney. You may have to face the fact that Bankruptcy may be your only path. People have survived your current situation and you will too.

Be strong, courageous and act...You have taken the first step. Now go seek help. Keep coming back here, it makes for cheap therapy. These guys can be brutally honest sometimes, but the advice is usually good. Good luck and keep us updated.

Will
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (19) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

TMF Credit Center
The Motley Fool Credit Center arms you with real tools and simple messages, that will help you in every credit situation.
Post of the Day:
Macro Economics

The Future, or What's Left of It
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement