No. of Recommendations: 0
<<I suppose I could do that. Except I fear that FirstUSA's reject might have a negative impact. Especially since the reject said "Insufficient Income"... Any thoughts on that? >>

Are you sure that will be reflected in your credit report ? I would request a copy. If you cancel the card, you can request the report reflect "account closed at customer request" and be sure to request a letter stating the same thing. One of the posts way back lists the credit agencies and probably a different one lists the states in which you are entitled to one free copy of your report each year. (I don't know if being denied additional credit is the same as a denial of credit in which case your are also entitled to a free copy of your report.)

Print the post  


UGC Disclosure Notice Regarding Credit Card Posts
Community board discussions about credit cards are not provided or commissioned by banks who may have advertising relationships with The Motley Fool. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
TMF Credit Center
The Motley Fool Credit Center arms you with real tools and simple messages, that will help you in every credit situation.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.