No. of Recommendations: 0
<<No, it was signed by one of your liberal buddies, who used my name and had the post deleted for that reason.

Seattle Pioneer
-------

Look SP, actually I didn't sign your name. Rather I switched the words "never" with always.

I truly thought you had a smidge of a sense of humor. So I do apologize for getting your undies in such a twist. It does seem that you are a tad one dimensional when it comes to some things, that is what gets peoples attention or glazes over eyes of others.

Please do carry on with your own peculiar truths, but you know very well that they are open to refutations.

Love, Joseph a moderate by the way
>>

Very well.

Nothing is more common than to have ones attempts at humor go awry on internet message boards.

And mistakes of fact or interpretation are rather widespread among both liberals and conservatives, and everyone else, in my experience.

Seattle Pioneer
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement