No. of Recommendations: 1
<<"Feminazis" is a much worse term than teabagger--after all, some of the tea partiers wore teabags to their protests and some of them used the term themselves--it's a cute term. Teabagger doesn't imply anything to most people (not even me, even though I learned what it means to gay men). If I call someone a tea bagger, I picture one of them wearing a hat covered with tea bags, and ladies serving traditional tea at teatime.

"Feminazis" implies that feminists are masculine, violent, and damaging to the entire world. Absurd. Theere is no sweet, innocent, or cute way to interpret "feminazi." Rush Limbaugh is...well, I simply don't have the hate language for it...but he does.>>

Not surprisingly, you excuse the use of "teabagger" term which drips with hate and contempt when used on this board, but see very clearly how the same kind of language is abusive when directed at those who are your friends and allies.

That is just tunnel vision that excuses bad behavior by liberals for no good reason at all.

In exactly the same way, liberals continue to popularize the use of "homophobe" which is pseudo-scientific hate language that conveniently implies that anyone who disagrees with some element of the liberal-homosexual agenda is sick with hate and fear.

I regularly find that liberals are exquisitely sensitive to the use of hate language that attacks their friends and buddies, and blind a bat, offering endless excuses for using hate language that attacks their enemies.

Not surprising of course, but hypocritical.

Seattle Pioneer
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement