Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
<<This message is for all women whom are in position to educate other women who don't want to get it:

If we really love women and respect them, as I do, then we have to be extremely direct with, brutally honest and not shower them with statistics that justify why they are victims in our society. Therefore, we must speak directly to those who don't get it with a very clear message:

Prince Charming may never show up and alleviate your future retirement fears, so quit dreaming and be proactive. Also, only under rare circumstances can you really justify clothing as an investment. Save the 2000/year you spend on 50 pairs of shoes and 50 color coordinated outfits and put that money into an IRA. If you were used to that lifestyle in a marriage gone bad, mourn the loss of that lifestyle But move on and don't blame your lot on our oppressive society. There is still time. Consider this "Tough Love">>

My sister desperately needs to read this. Hitting print now...

I'll also change some sentences and show this to my male friends who don't get it either.

A10
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement