Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
Decided to join the herd that buys and sells LU in large doses
the market was rolling through millions of shares @ 4.11-4.12

So I put in bid @ 4.08 (ended at4.11)

Now my 10,000shrs are worth $300 (-$24 brockerage cost in/out)
Decision do I chip or hold wait

Conclusion I will watch opening and put in sell order .05 above high of first 5 minuts.

Trying new style with this trade. Notsure if short term or chipping is best mode to follow. Will decide Monday!

Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.