Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
LuceLu

I was a nurse for over 20 yrs. I can identify with all that you wrote. You sound like such a loving, giving, kind person.

I used to have work take out money for savings bonds every month. This was in addition to my retirement account. The savings bonds were much, but today they are my "play money" I retired at 53. \\

But I was totally burnt. I think your idea of 3 days a week is a good idea. Make it happen. Maybe you won't retire early. It sounds like you love your work. I think you know what you need to do. You need to cut back to 3 days a week. Just do it. It will work out.

Fool Kath
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement