UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: tgrmn Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 37560  
Subject: Lucky and Dumb Date: 11/23/2012 9:52 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 7
http://imgsrv.waaf.com/image/waaf2/UserFiles/Image/Carrie/LI...

http://www.waaf.com/Why-you-don-t-joke-around-at-Arlington-N...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Commodore64 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 37388 of 37560
Subject: Re: Lucky and Dumb Date: 12/1/2012 10:43 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
She's an idiot.

So what? People do dumb things (and far dumber) every day.

The only difference is, someone picked up on this, put it out, and people got hysterical.

This isn't a danger to national security, the Republic, or freedom. One could posit that it is, in fact, all about freedom- people are free to act stupid in a (somewhat) free country.

She's not someone I'm going to hang out with, but the wailing and gnashing of teeth over some girl acting like an idiot is pretty astounding.

Author: Grumpybiker Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 37389 of 37560
Subject: Re: Lucky and Dumb Date: 12/2/2012 10:50 AM
Recommendations: 3
...wailing and gnashing of teeth over some girl acting like an idiot is pretty astounding.

Not that astounding if you have ever had people trying to kill you because of the uniform you wore!
Not that astounding if you have ever had friends who were killed for the same reasons!

How would YOU feel if she did that by your dead arms comrade's grave?

Grumpy
US Army, Retired

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement