Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: chkNYC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 193219  
Subject: Lucky charm? Date: 9/8/2012 6:30 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
Isn't the third time supposed to be the lucky one?

(No, I'm not talking about marriages -- I'm talking about being "semi-retired".)

It looks like I may be "semi-retiring" again very soon. (Maybe this time it will actually be a REAL retirement and not a "semi"?)

Stay tuned.

Christina
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Howie52 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 190758 of 193219
Subject: Re: Lucky charm? Date: 9/8/2012 8:20 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
"Stay tuned.

Christina "

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

May the god of leisure smile upon thee.

Howie52
And may the suit fit this time.

Author: chkNYC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 190763 of 193219
Subject: Re: Lucky charm? Date: 9/9/2012 8:13 PM
Recommendations: 2
On merriages: Do it once, do it right, never need or want to do it again.

While I did NOT ask for advice on "merriages" (or for that matter, on marriages) let me just say this: I did it once and it wasn't right. Period.

If yours was/is right, good for you!!

Christina

Author: chkNYC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 190873 of 193219
Subject: Re: Lucky charm? Date: 9/30/2012 2:43 PM
Recommendations: 1
It looks like I may be "semi-retiring" again very soon. (Maybe this time it will actually be a REAL retirement and not a "semi"?)

Stay tuned.

Well......my employer made me an offer I just couldn't refuse so I won't be retiring just yet. But I still plan to do so in early 2013 - at the very latest. And I am planning on making it a REAL retirement at that point (and not a "semi").

Christina

Author: Howie52 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 190875 of 193219
Subject: Re: Lucky charm? Date: 9/30/2012 8:44 PM
Recommendations: 0
" I still plan to do so in early 2013"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Some of the articles I've read say that folks should specify a date
--- that a fixed date helps them focus on what has to get done to
finish the full retirement trip.

I have not thought much of their arguments and expect that folks
need the flexibility to jump when they feel most comfortable.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement