Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: shelley511 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 57283  
Subject: Lumpy Date: 1/1/2013 9:47 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
According to a post on my FB page it appears that Lumpy has retired. If so, Congratulations Lumpy on joining the ranks of the late sleepers.
Enjoy your retirement.
Shelley
Print the post Back To Top
Author: DorMill Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56703 of 57283
Subject: Re: Lumpy Date: 1/1/2013 11:46 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Late sleepers? Only the first month and you get busy with other things that are more fun. Happy retirement and enjoy the extra time not smoking has helped give you.

Author: vr5240 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56704 of 57283
Subject: Re: Lumpy Date: 1/2/2013 12:49 AM
Recommendations: 1
Enjoy your retirement Lumpy. Relax, take up a new hobby.

Congrats.

Verna

Author: mslumpy Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56715 of 57283
Subject: Re: Lumpy Date: 1/12/2013 1:58 PM
Recommendations: 4
Hi Everyone~
It's been a long time since my last post. It's true, I finally retired after 29 years at Neiman Marcus.I have been sleeping later and just being lazy. That can't last forever so I'm trying to figure out what to do for the next 29 years.
It's been almost 13 years since I quit smoking and maybe I'll help 1 person quit too.

Author: catfyre Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56716 of 57283
Subject: Re: Lumpy Date: 1/12/2013 9:21 PM
Recommendations: 3
Good to hear from you, Lumpers! Checking in here is one thing you could make a habit of :o) now that you are a lady-of-leisure. How about it?

You and I have an anniversary coming up this Spring. Is it really 13?
I was watching Betty Davis the other day, - in an early movie, lighting up INDOORS in a PUBLIC room - just as though it was something everybody did! (And by golly, everybody did)

Still miss that whole harmony of pleasure ..absolutely. But that was another life.

Good luck in your retirement, kid. We love to see your name up here.

Hugs,

cat

Author: mslumpy Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56717 of 57283
Subject: Re: Lumpy Date: 1/14/2013 7:26 PM
Recommendations: 3
It's good to be back,plenty of time to drop in and say hello.
I remember smoking in the doctor's waiting room!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement