Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: RayBH Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 36679  
Subject: Luv letter to Jeanie...... Date: 1/25/2004 7:52 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 10
Jean....

I was going to send this "private" E-mail because I didn't want to embarrass you but there are some things that need to be said in open forum.

First, thank you for your faithfulness to this board and for that matter to ST-Trader.

Some of you folks that are new, need to understand that Jean has a business she runs and also helps her DH with his business on occasion and the time she devotes to these boards in helping us is highly commendable and no doubt appreciated.

Jean, you have given this "old dog" a whole new perspective on chart reading and between you and "trenchrat" I may wind up a "chartist" even though I said I never would...LOL.

I don't want to get "gushy" here but going back to when Eric started this board you were one of us that was here when the lights were hardly on, and again at the ST-Trader board when Eric opened it up and I am sure that is one of the reasons he made you a "moderator" and for that matter a director of that venture. So you are an integral part of both of these boards and I KNOW Eric appreciates it especially now that he has many pressing commitments.

In a day and age when people are too busy to extend help and ideas to others we find you as one of the exceptions to the rule, BRAVO.......................

I know from the past that when weather "breaks" your time will be demanded in the "nursery" (not kids folks, plants, don't wanna start rumors here) and you may not have the time to post as much,.......... and I for one will miss that....

But for now I enjoy the time with you and the rest of the board and say to all if you know of a more caring, helpful board I want to hear about it, but personally I don't think it exists.

I am glad that I decided to stay at TMF when they started charging (then I got "comped" anyway so I am good till 2006) because this board and folks like you, Jean, are more than worth it....

ray
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

2013 Feste Award Voting Begins!
Who will win the 2013 Feste Award? Vote now for the Fool that most exemplifies the Fool Community mission of Learning Together!
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Post of the Day:
Berkshire Hathaway

Reestablishing the Middle Class
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement