Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Esconopeles Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 5113  
Subject: Made it Date: 11/3/2010 7:21 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hey Kathleen.

I finally made it to Georgia. Spent all of last week on Jekyll Island at a National Marine Education subcommittee meeting. Made it as far as Waycross and the Okefenokee, but still have not make it to the Atlanta Aquarium on another trip. I am now interpreting for the Oregon Coast Aquarium one shift per week.

E.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: zsimpson Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5111 of 5113
Subject: Re: Made it Date: 11/6/2010 12:51 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Hey Kathleen.

I finally made it to Georgia. Spent all of last week on Jekyll Island at a National Marine Education subcommittee meeting. Made it as far as Waycross and the Okefenokee, but still have not make it to the Atlanta Aquarium on another trip. I am now interpreting for the Oregon Coast Aquarium one shift per week.

E

Welcome!! I'll be doing the Jekyll Island Marine Ed Center with the girls in the spring. We're really looking forward to it. Are you still here?
Kathleen

Author: Esconopeles Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5112 of 5113
Subject: Re: Made it Date: 11/6/2010 6:59 PM
Nope. Enjoyed the sun and the warmth, but am back on the windy, rainy coast of Oregon. I sure wish there had been more water and less inflatable Santas in the swamp, but all in all, a very good week.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement