Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: sabaidii2 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 10679  
Subject: Make big $! (Brains not required) Date: 9/14/2009 11:29 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
In this ETFC upgrade, the target price was raised from $150 to $2.30. At the time the upgrade was made, ETFC was trading at $1.74

I should have become a stock analyst (I'm sure I'm dumb enough for the position)
================================
Analyst Keith Walsh tells salesforce ETFC recently completed $1.7B debt exchange and raised about $600M of equity to ease capital concerns. Notes he anticipates 2008-2012 loan losses of $6.4B, or 20% of ETFC's mortgage portfolio, but expects higher rates of provisioning in next 10 Qs despite slowing 30-89 day delinquency trends. Narrows $0.52 2009 loss view to $0.43 loss, '10's $0.15 loss to $0.09 loss. Adds that likelihood of potential takeover by competitors such as SCHW, AMTD increases as portfolio stabilizes. Ups $1.50 tgt to $2.30
Print the post Back To Top
Author: AlejandroOrtiz Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10656 of 10679
Subject: Re: Make big $! (Brains not required) Date: 9/14/2009 1:46 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I actually think this is a good play for some speculation money.

Alejandro

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement