UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: alstroemeria Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 59186  
Subject: Mamas don't let ur babies grow up to be athletes Date: 12/3/2012 5:04 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/03/sports/study-bolsters-link...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Volucris Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 46532 of 59186
Subject: Re: Mamas don't let ur babies grow up to be athl Date: 12/3/2012 6:08 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
I've had one concussion in my life. While not repeated, even that makes my nervous I might become a teabagger

Author: SeattlePioneer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 46533 of 59186
Subject: Re: Mamas don't let ur babies grow up to be athl Date: 12/3/2012 7:09 PM
Recommendations: 0
<< I've had one concussion in my life. While not repeated, even that makes my nervous I might become a teabagger >>

Your reasoning process is obviously confused. Consider that you have had a concussion AND are a liberal.

Seattle Pioneer

Author: Volucris Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 46548 of 59186
Subject: Re: Mamas don't let ur babies grow up to be athl Date: 12/4/2012 12:07 PM
Recommendations: 1
Liberal -
A. Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from bigotry.
B. Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.

Yep - describes me to a tee.

Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 46552 of 59186
Subject: Re: Mamas don't let ur babies grow up to be athl Date: 12/4/2012 12:37 PM
Recommendations: 0
"Liberal -
A. Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from bigotry.
B. Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded."

totally lacking in personal responsibility and thinks 'society' owes them a living, free food, free housing and free healthcare, especially contraception.

one not limited by the established Constitution, but willing to rewrite it on the fly for the 'flavor of the day'......and willing gives up freedoms for 'group think' herd mentality...

That's you. I agree...

t.

Author: sykesix Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 46553 of 59186
Subject: Re: Mamas don't let ur babies grow up to be athl Date: 12/4/2012 1:12 PM
totally lacking in personal responsibility and thinks 'society' owes them a living, free food, free housing and free healthcare, especially contraception.

At least liberals are having sex.

Author: SeattlePioneer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 46558 of 59186
Subject: Re: Mamas don't let ur babies grow up to be athl Date: 12/4/2012 2:17 PM
<<totally lacking in personal responsibility and thinks 'society' owes them a living, free food, free housing and free healthcare, especially contraception.

one not limited by the established Constitution, but willing to rewrite it on the fly for the 'flavor of the day'......and willing gives up freedoms for 'group think' herd mentality...

That's you. I agree...

t.>>

tele nails it --- and liberals too.

Seattle Pioneer

Author: Volucris Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 46560 of 59186
Subject: Re: Mamas don't let ur babies grow up to be athl Date: 12/4/2012 2:22 PM

That's you. I agree...

Poor poor tele (and SP too) . . .

Completely unable to see the irony of accusing someone of "group think" and "herd mentality" by using Faux news drivel as labels.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement