UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1976462  
Subject: Man charged w/ Ricin Attack Date: 4/28/2013 10:56 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
Is a Republican "activist" and "operative"

Ran for local office as a Republican a few years ago.

OK- that's weak....

But it sure beats the "evidence" presented by several here a week ago- (a phtograph of a guy pointing at a campaign sign) that "proved" the former suspect was a Democratic "activist" and "operative".

I'd say that running for office as a Republican beats a guy who lists his political affiliation as Independent.

Actually- this whole quest to tag the political identity of someone who commits a crime is just plain silly.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: jerryab Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1873995 of 1976462
Subject: Re: Man charged w/ Ricin Attack Date: 4/29/2013 11:41 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Actually- this whole quest to tag the political identity of someone who commits a crime is just plain silly.

Agree. But will the right wing posters on here post the same comments against their own? Let's watch them *avoid* that pinata....

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement