UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 2104571  
Subject: Man charged w/ Ricin Attack Date: 4/28/2013 10:56 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
Is a Republican "activist" and "operative"

Ran for local office as a Republican a few years ago.

OK- that's weak....

But it sure beats the "evidence" presented by several here a week ago- (a phtograph of a guy pointing at a campaign sign) that "proved" the former suspect was a Democratic "activist" and "operative".

I'd say that running for office as a Republican beats a guy who lists his political affiliation as Independent.

Actually- this whole quest to tag the political identity of someone who commits a crime is just plain silly.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: jerryab Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1873995 of 2104571
Subject: Re: Man charged w/ Ricin Attack Date: 4/29/2013 11:41 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Actually- this whole quest to tag the political identity of someone who commits a crime is just plain silly.

Agree. But will the right wing posters on here post the same comments against their own? Let's watch them *avoid* that pinata....

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread