UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: DollarIQ Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 7822  
Subject: Manhattan H.S. Prom Dress?! Date: 1/26/2005 11:22 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I thought *I* had no taste until I saw this.

Pimped - pardon the term - from the LBYM board.

http://www.nypost.com/style/39213.htm
Print the post Back To Top
Author: whafa Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4800 of 7822
Subject: Re: Manhattan H.S. Prom Dress?! Date: 1/26/2005 11:27 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
How come they never wore stuff like that when I was in HS?

Author: 2old4bs Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4804 of 7822
Subject: Re: Manhattan H.S. Prom Dress?! Date: 1/26/2005 11:53 AM
Recommendations: 1
Because girls were smarter back then?

2old

Author: sheila727 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4806 of 7822
Subject: Re: Manhattan H.S. Prom Dress?! Date: 1/26/2005 12:01 PM
There's something way out of whack when a "come f__k me" dress like that is designed for prom wear, made part of the company's collection, bought by stores, and then bought by high school girls. They're certainly not planning on wearing it over a turtle-neck!

I sure am not a prude--but I find this very disturbing.

sheila

Author: DollarIQ Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4807 of 7822
Subject: Re: Manhattan H.S. Prom Dress?! Date: 1/26/2005 12:04 PM
How come they never wore stuff like that when I was in HS?

Because boys were already wearing two pairs of briefs under their long pants at the dances?

Just guessing. I never went to any of my own school proms.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement