Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: DiversifyFool Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 3232  
Subject: March 10 New Product Announcement Date: 3/6/2009 12:35 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Don't know if this is responsible for part / all of the recent run-up.

Don't know if the new product will be a winner. (The legacy Taser is great, as are the video camera attachments and wireless projectiles that are building momentum.) Just sharing info.

And I'm not an insider... this went out to most law enforcement agencies and other potential customers. More unintended consequences of the Obambi pork package.

Best of luck to all still aboard the stock market lifeboat.

I invite you to attend an important and exciting webcast this Tuesday, March 10, at 9 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time (Noon Eastern). As TASER International’s CEO and founder, I will host this historic announcement and guide you through a sneak preview into a powerful new suite of technologies from TASER. I believe this sweeping new technology will revolutionize law enforcement quite possibly more than our TASER® electronic control devices.

Under normal circumstances, I would have waited until our annual conference this summer to unveil these new systems. However, many of our customers have contacted us regarding the nearly $4 billion in federal Department of Justice grant opportunities contained in the stimulus package, which will help fund the acquisition of new technologies. The opportunity to apply for these grants will close very quickly in a few short weeks, so we have decided to pre-announce on March 10 allowing agencies to have access to necessary specifications and cost information to include in their grant applications. At the core of these new systems is an advanced technology platform service called EVIDENCE.com. You’ll have to attend the webcast to learn more.

Join me for a 60-minute presentation on the newest revolution in law enforcement technology. Log on to EVIDENCE.com/Announcement on Tuesday, March 10, at 9 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time (Noon Eastern). You will need to enter some registration information to access the webcast. Please sign in at least 15 minutes early to make sure you are registered properly before the webcast starts.

Best Regards,

Rick Smith
CEO, TASER International, Inc.

http://www.evidence.com/announcement/
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Foolanthropy 2014!
By working with young, first-time moms, Nurse-Family Partnership is able to truly change lives – for generations to come.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Post of the Day:
Macro Economics

Economic Implications of Cuba
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement