Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: rheilm1 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 80  
Subject: Market Indicators? Date: 8/7/2001 9:15 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Is it possible to use TC2000 to calculate and graph new 52 week highs-new 52 week lows for the various indexes? Also I would like to use moving averages of this indicator. I don't like the idea of using new high/new low ratios since many different combinations will give the same result.

Thanks,

Randy
Print the post Back To Top
Author: buy2win Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 46 of 80
Subject: Re: Market Indicators? Date: 8/9/2001 12:35 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Is it possible to use TC2000 to calculate and graph new 52 week highs-new 52 week lows for the various indexes? Also I would like to use moving averages of this indicator. I don't like the idea of using new high/new low ratios since many different combinations will give the same result.

The only way that I know that you can get the number of 52 week highs and 52 week lows on a daily basis is to create two personal criteria that filter for these numbers by this formula.

C > H1.260

and

C < L1.260

Then you have to manually take the numbers from the lightning menu and enter them on a spreadsheet. If you are taking 10 day moving averages, do this for 10 days and start your moving average at that time.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement