Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ROCKJCP Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 9256  
Subject: MARKET TO OBAMA Date: 11/7/2012 3:17 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Get the Fiscal Cliff addressed. He's the Man! Deliver the cuts! Balance the budget.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: blesto Big red star, 1000 posts Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9115 of 9256
Subject: Re: MARKET TO OBAMA Date: 11/7/2012 3:58 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
BUY IBM!

Author: ROCKJCP Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9116 of 9256
Subject: Re: MARKET TO OBAMA Date: 11/13/2012 8:35 AM
Long term IBM is a big winner. Each day between now and April IBM is under 210 investors are big winners. How many shares will be bought back at bargain prices? If Obama would ammend Obamacare or deal with the fiscal cliff hope could return to the markets.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement